Return and refund Policy
We really wish that our customers could be always satisfied of their purchases and of all Society Limonta products. However, if the necessity of changing or returning an article does occur, please follow these simple indications.
You cannot change an article after having processed an order. If the product does not respect or comply with your expectations, you can return it and ask for a refund. You can then place a new order for another item.
1. The products must not have been used, washed or worn;
2. The identification tag must not have been removed from the product;
3. The products must be returned in their original packaging;
4. The products must be returned to the Seller within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of exercise of the right of withdrawal;
5. The products must not be damaged.
1. In accordance with Art. 52 of the Consumer Code, the Customer is entitled to withdraw from the contract within fourteen (14) days from the date on which the product was delivered without providing any reason. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer is required to complete the specific “return form” found in the packaging of the purchased products and also attached to the order confirmation e-mail, or to send a specific communication highlighting the clear intention to withdraw from the contract. That communication should contain an indication of the Product for which the Customer intends to exercise the right of withdrawal and the order number. The return form or any communication must also be sent to the Seller by way of e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Seller will promptly send to the Customer confirmation of receipt of the return form or the cited declaration.
2. If the returned product is found to be in one of the conditions set out in point 8.2 and the return cannot be accepted, the Seller will contact the Customer and, in this case, the Customer may choose to have the product back at its expense. Where, on the other hand, the Customer does not wish to have the product back, the Seller reserves the right to retain the products and the sum corresponding to the purchase price of the goods.
3. In accordance with Art. 57, Paragraph 2 of the Consumer Code, the Customer is solely liable for the reduction in value of the goods resulting from any handling of the same other than what is necessary to establish their nature, characteristics and functioning. The Seller, therefore, reserves the right to refuse the return of any products that may be damaged, dirty, deteriorated or are in a condition that infers that they have been used for purposes other than those indicated above. The Seller also reserves the right to claim compensation for damage that may be attributed to the willful misconduct or negligence of the Customer when returning the products. The Seller will not be deemed liable in the event of loss or theft of the returned products, not attributable to it, as well as in the event of return to an incorrect address or delays in delivering the products. It is therefore understood that the Customer accepts any shipment risk
1. The Seller undertakes to refund the price and the shipment costs paid by the Customer to receive the goods as soon as possible and, in any case, within fourteen (14) days from the date on which the Seller became aware of the exercise of the right of withdrawal. The Seller will not refund customs duties in case of return. The Seller, however, may retain the refund until it has received the goods or until the Customer has proved that he has returned the goods, depending on which condition occurs first.
2. The Seller will make the refund using the same payment method used by the Customer for the initial transaction, unless otherwise agreed with the Customer. In case of partial return, the Seller will not refund shipping costs.
At the present time, it is not possible to return products in our shops or sales point. All products purchased online must be returned to the company’s headquarters, at the previous address.
The Customer undertakes to return the products within 14 (fourteen) days from the communication of withdrawal (sent in accordance with the methods set out in article 8.1) to the following address:
SS 36 – km 36, no. 9
23846 Garbagnate Monastero (LC) – Italy
All costs related to the return of products are borne in full by the Customer.
1. The prices of all products sold on the website include taxes, rates and customs charges.
2. The prices are indicated in Euro (EUR) in shipments to all countries of the European Union, as well as European countries not belonging to the European Union, such as Iceland, Norway, Switzerland, Bosnia Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro, Albania and Macedonia.
3. The total price shown includes the fixed price shipping costs indicated in point 5, and applicable taxes and rates.
4. The prices of the products may be updated by the Seller at any time prior to the purchase order for a product being concluded in accordance with Section 3 of the General Terms. The Customer is required to check the final sale price when sending the purchase request.
5. Shipping costs, including the total cost shown in the basket during the purchase process prior to confirming the order, are charged to the Customer in a fixed amount equal to:
€ 10.00 (vat excl.) for each order to be delivered in Italy, including the islands.
€ 20.00 (vat excl.) for each order to be delivered in France, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Luxemburg, Great Britain, Croatia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Latvia and Malta.
$ 60.00 / € 60,00 for other countries.
6. Shipping costs have been calculated with objective criteria in order to avoid discrimination between subjects in the EU.
1. The Seller is not required to ship the products until it has received full payment for the same.
2. The products will be delivered by the courier selected by the Seller (hereafter, the “Courier”) to the address provided by the Customer in the order proposal, and the Customer or its delegate will be required to sign for delivery.
3. For security reasons, the Seller does not make deliveries to post office boxes or by placing the products in letter boxes or similar places.
4. The purchased products will be delivered by Courier from Monday to Friday, thus excluding Saturdays, Sundays and local and/or national public holidays. Deliveries are made at the latest within 30 (thirty) days from the date of finalisation of the contract or by a different deadline that may be agreed with the Customer (except where cases of force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances occur outside the Seller’s control that make it impossible or delay the delivery within the agreed terms).
5. Estimated shipping times depend on the shipping Country:
1. ITALY: 1-3 working days;
2. EUROPE: 1-2 working days;
3. AMERICA: 2-5 working days;
4. ASIA: 2-5 working days;
5. OCEANIA: 6-8 working days.
6. Whilst the Seller makes all reasonable commercial efforts to deliver the products by the targets set out in the above term, time shall not be of the essence in relation to the delivery of any products. [In the event that the Seller is unable to deliver the product to a Customer within 25 working days, in addition to any other legal rights that the Customer may have, the Customer may cancel the order and receive a prompt refund from the Seller.
7. If you have asked to collect the product from our premises, you can collect them from us at any time during our working hours of 8:30 – 17:30 on weekdays (excluding public holidays and Saturdays). If you are not at home when the product is delivered and no-one is available at your address to take delivery and the products cannot be posted through the letterbox, we will leave you a note informing you of how to rearrange delivery or collect the products from our premises. If you do not collect the products from us as arranged or, if after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from our premises, we will contact you for further instructions and we may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs. If despite our reasonable efforts we are unable to contact you or unable to rearrange delivery or collection we may end the purchase contract and we may charge you a reasonable amount calculated to compensate us for any damage suffered.
8. The risk of loss or damage to the products is transferred to the Customer when the Customer or its delegate takes possession of the product.
9. Where the loss or damage of the products is directly attributable to the Seller, the latter will proceed to replace the product free of charge, subject to the express request of the Customer to be sent by e-mail to Customer Services.
10. Upon delivery by the Courier, the Customer is required to check:
- 1. that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated in the delivery note;
- 2. that the packaging and identification tags are intact and not altered or damaged in any way.Any damage to the packaging and/or wrapping of the products any errors in the products delivered must be immediately disputed by the Customer in writing on the Courier’s delivery note. Once the Courier’s document is signed without any dispute, the Customer may no longer object in relation to what has been delivered.